€180.00 / year
€180.00 / year
Cresta Verde means “Green Crest” and its name derives from the hill overlooking the valleys of Umbria region. The grove is just near the beautiful Monte Bagnolo, famous for its fresh mountain air and amazing views. Pino and Yutta planted the olive trees 30 years ago and they have flourished in the famed Umbrian sun. They also have a beautiful agriturismo where you can stay when you visit your tree. This is an organic olive grove.
What is included:
– 1 olive tree for 1 year
– 6 bottles 0.75L of Extra Virgin Olive oil from the adopted tree
– Worldwide air-shipping of the oil (end of the year) along with certificate of origin of the oil
– Certificate of adoption for 1 year
– signboard with your name on it will be set right next to the olive tree
– Maintenance of the tree for 1 year (manure, pruning, picking)
Grass and herbs, with a peppery finish.
N° olive trees: 600
Leccino, Frantoio, Pendolino, Moraiolo, Maurino.
Quantity olive tree available for adotpion: 200
Altitude: 610 mt s.l.
Yes, this is an organic olive grove
Meet the producer
Yutta is an energetic german lady who more than 30 years ago has decided to move to Italy in the beautiful region of Umbria with her husband Pino. Today, she works actively in her agriturismo Cresta Verde with her son Michele, and her jams made with organic fruit are known in the neighboring cities. Her passion for the earth, flowers and plants, makes her the perfect farmer in the collective imagination.