€180.00 / year
€180.00 / year
Antico Frantoio means “old oil mill” and is managed by the Paoletti family that owns this land for nearly one hundred years.
What is included:
– 1 olive tree for 1 year
– 6 bottles 0.75L of Extra Virgin Olive oil from the adopted tree
– Worldwide air-shipping of the oil (end of the year) along with certificate of origin of the oil
– Certificate of adoption for 1 year
– signboard with your name on it will be set right next to the olive tree
– Maintenance of the tree for 1 year (manure, pruning, picking)
Fruity with hints of almond, green tomato, and fresh cut grass.
Ascolana Tenera, Leccino, Moraiolo, Frantoio
N° olive trees: 890
Quantity olive tree available for adotpion: 100
Altitude: 450mt s.l.
Organic: Yes, this is an organic olive grove
Meet the producer
The Paoletti family owns several ectars of land on the Etruscan hills near by Perugia. The valley is called Monte del Bosco (Perugia, Umbria) and since the middle of XIX century, the family started the plantation of different varieties of olive trees for its own use. Thanks to the knowledge of member of the family (Evaristo, Dante and Plinio – farmers and agronomists), the olive trees grew up, and more were planted for the future generations. Then they opened an olive mill at home.
Nowadays sons and nephews, keep working on it with and producing what we call “a juice of olive” – Extra virgin Olive Oil. The olive mill has been refurbished according to the new European Laws, but the methods of the production is the same:
– hand-picking of olives from the plants, directly to the mill;
– cold pressing of the olive paste
– certified of origin and analysis of the oil every year